Capital Developments is part of a wider group of companies based in Liverpool that offer strong knowledge and experience across all aspects of property investment, finance, development and management. The group was formed by Gary Quillan, a financial advisor initially founding Accelerated Bridging Finance in 2005. Quickly growing into a company with a £5 million loan book, it predominantly provides finance for the development of commercial and residential properties throughout the UK.
Shortly after establishing the business and noticing several potential opportunities throughout the UK property market, Gary established Capital Developments for the purpose of redeveloping brownfield sites into large-scale property developments. Capital Developments specialises in both residential and student markets throughout the UK's ‘Northern Powerhouse’ region, now boasting award-winning status after one of its projects was crowned the ‘Best Small New Home’ at the North West Property Awards in 2018. Up against many impressive schemes, Capital Developments are proud to have won such a prestigious title reflecting the hard-work and dedication put in by the entire team.
Known to exercise the highest level of technical construction and build quality across all projects and to consistently complete builds on time and on budget, Capital Developments are a rapidly expanding development company with serious ambitions to expand their portfolio and continue to transform areas with huge potential throughout the UK. Current Sites include the following:
- L1 Studios, Liverpool City Centre (L1): 52 student studio apartments are just a minute walk from Liverpool One, a £960 million retail development constructed by the Duke of Westminster. The development is currently onsite and will complete towards the end of 2018.
- One Islington Plaza, Liverpool City Centre (L3): 317 studio and en suite apartments located in the immediate vicinity of the University of Liverpool as well as Liverpool Hope University. Construction is well underway, and completion is scheduled for the end of 2018.
- City Residence, Liverpool North City Centre Regeneration Zone: A two-phase development; Phase 1 is now completed and consists of 30 houses and Phase 2 launching 78 luxury apartments is due onsite by Q4 2018.
- Crosby Gardens, North Liverpool: A striking residential development of 41 apartments at the core of one of Liverpool’s most affluent suburbs. Just minutes from the beautiful waterfront, a selection of deluxe apartments will stir up high demand from working professionals in the city centre seeking enjoyment from a relaxing, coastal residence with a whole host of urban amenities.
- Sky Gardens, North Liverpool: Situated in an area named as one of the top 10 places to live in the North West by the Sunday Times. This is a building of 43 apartments with a fabulous roof terrace which will be a unique, luxury facility in the area offering stunning views of the city and waterfront.