Crosby Gardens Liverpool
Crosby Gardens – Construction Update September 2018
The latest Crosby Gardens Construction Update shows all progress at the site in the last construction period. Internal strip out, furniture removal, internal demolitions and lift shaft works are amongst the key activities completed and ongoing at the site.
• Internal strip out is nearing completion and will be finalised following asbestos removal.
• Furniture removal is complete on the upper floors and ongoing on lower floors.
• Internal demolition is complete to the upper floors and ongoing on lower floors.
• Works to the lift shaft have progressed and removal of old lifts has been completed.
• Scaffolding erection has commenced.
• Forming of corridors has commenced.
Crosby Gardens – Construction Update August 2018
The latest Crosby Gardens Construction Update details the extensive strip out and removal of materials from the site to make way for new structures. Demolition of internals will proceed shortly as preparation works are underway. The stripping out of toilets, carpet tiles, internal doors and ceilings include some to the key activities continuing to progress.
• Internal strip out continues.
• Removal of electrical fittings and lighting has progressed.
• Removal of toilet cubicles and vanity units has progressed.
• Ceiling strip outs continue to progress.
• Carpet tile and floor finishes removal is ongoing.
• Removal of the internal studwork is ongoing.
• Removal of internal doors has progressed.
• Furniture removal is nearing completion.
• The current utilities connections have been isolated.
• Preparation works are underway for internal demolition and structural alterations.
Crosby Gardens – Construction Update July 2018
• Completion of drainage survey.
• Asbestos survey is underway.
• Progression of alteration works.
• Contracts are due to be finalised shortly and a Letter of Intent has been issued.
• Toilet cubicles, vanity units and electrical fittings are being removed.
• Carpet tiles, floor finishes and internal studwork is also being removed.
• Strip out of the internal structure is continuing.
• Strip out of ceilings is ongoing.
• Commencement of main contract works.
• A visit from HSE in July reported no issues.
Delivery of cabin plus other site welfare facilities.
Ongoing removal of furniture.
Soft strip works on floors 3 and 4 will commence.
Connections for utilities to be disconnected and temporary supply to be installed.
Crosby Gardens – Construction Update June 2018
• The main contractor is LaMorada Construction
• A full project design team has been established to work with LaMorada Construction
• This is comprised of:
- Project Manager/Cost Consultant – Evolve Project Consultancy
- Architect – Falconer Chester Hall
- Structure Engineer – SWF Consultant
- Mechanical and Electrical Engineer- Viridian Consulting Engineers
- Fire Consultant – Omega Fire Engineering
- Acoustician – Hann Tucker Associates
- Building Control Consultant – Sefton Building Control
- Landscaping Consultant – Layer Landscaping Architecture
• The design team have been continuing to work together to finalise the designs with final plans nearing completion
• The latest technical meeting took place on 8th June 2018 to progress with the final drawings and plans.
• The latest full design team
Crosby Gardens – Construction Update May 2018
Crosby Gardens Construction Update details the latest works carried out at the site. With the site hoarding up and a drainage survey complete, stripping out of ceilings and internal structures has commenced. The removal of other features such as electrical fittings, toilets and carpet tiles continues to progress to make room for future installations.
• The site hoarding has been erected.
• A drainage survey has been completed, making way for the progression of alteration works.
• A letter of intent has been sent and contracts are being finalised.
• The internal strip out is well underway.
• Electrical fittings are in the process of being removed.
• The removal of toilet cubicles and vanity units is also underway.
• The ceiling is still being stripped out.
• Carpet tiles continue to be removed.
• Internal studwork is being eradicated.
Crosby Gardens – Construction Update April 2018
Construction at the Crosby Gardens site is taking shape with a number of foundation works underway. The site will then be prepared for main contract works to be scheduled for July 2018.
• The site hoarding has been erected.
• A drainage survey has been completed and works have commenced with regards to the alterations.
• A Letter of Intent has been issued and contracts are to be finalised in due course.
• Internal strip out has progressed.
• Ceiling strip out is underway.
• Carpet tiles have been removed.
• Removal of the internal studwork has commenced.
• Internal strip will be completed.
• Ceiling strip out will continue.
• Additional core testing is required on the front block which is to be carried out on 28th April 2018.
• Main contract works are scheduled to commence 2nd July 2018.
• Further asbestos survey is to be completed in the front block once the current occupants have vacated in June 2018
Crosby Gardens – Construction Update February 2018
• The main contractor is LaMorada Construction.
• A full project design team has been established to work with LaMorada Construction.
This is comprised of:
• Project Manager/Cost Consultant – Evolve Project Consultancy
• Architect – Falconer Chester Hall
• Structural Engineer – SWF Consultants
• Mechanical and Electrical Engineer – Viridian Consulting Engineers
• Fire Consultant – Omega Fire Engineering
• Acoustician – Hann Tucker Associates
• Building Control Consultant – Sefton Building Control
• Landscaping Consultant – Layer Landscaping Architecture
• The design team have been working together to finalise the designs with final plans nearing completion.