City Residence – Liverpool Central North - Prices from £129,950
New Release: City Residence – Liverpool Central North
City Residence is a unique residential project comprised of stunning 3 and 4-bedroom townhouses in a gated development community at the heart of Liverpool. The townhouses are designed with modern, Scandinavian influences and come with fully fitted kitchens, all white goods, superior wooden flooring throughout both living areas and bathroom areas, plus large private gardens. Secure parking spaces are also available on site.
Priced below market value from just £129,995, these beautiful townhouses are equivalent to the cost of a 2-bedroom apartment in the city centre. They display exceptional value for money and also boast a 7% NET rental return assured in an outstanding location for buy to let property. Situated between three major regeneration zones and part of the Liverpool Central North regeneration plan, over £5.5 billion in investment is taking place just outside the doors of these townhouse properties which are also within a short distance from the commercial district and train stations.
This project is now completed and fully tenanted, with construction progressing on time and on budget as expected from any Capital Developments project. The previous brownfield site has been completely transformed into a major residential landmark which became 100% rented out in record time. Recently winning the award for the ‘Best Small New Home Development’ at the North West Property Awards 2018, City Residence is a significant success story proven to design, build and deliver a high quality of technical construction. Exciting plans for a Phase II launch are now evolving, set to bring a complex of apartments to the same area which has proved so productive for investors during Phase I.
- Below Market Value Properties
- 7% Assured Net Rental Income
- Buy to Let Mortgages Available*
- £5.5bn Regeneration Area
- 3 Minutes from City Centre
- Discounted Prices from £129,950 (Market Price £149,995)
A Hotspot for Regeneration in Liverpool
Liverpool is currently undergoing a major transformation with a huge amount of private investment being injected into the local economy. Over the last five years, there has been a significant amount of capital investment in the city centre specifically, such as the £960 million Liverpool One shopping centre which has spurred additional regeneration throughout the rest of the city.
Land is now limited in the centre and the council has responded by creating a new housing area called Liverpool Central North where City Residence is aptly located. This hotspot zone is surrounded by numerous regeneration projects helping to shape Liverpool’s growth in the residential sector.
1. Project Jennifer is a £150 million new regeneration scheme primarily made up of an 80,000 square foot district centre and the largest Liverpool supermarket for the north city centre which is only 300 meters away from City Residence. Many aspects of this project are complete with private funding still ongoing. The new £15 million school recently completed along with the ‘Greatie’ indoor and outdoor market. A large retail park is also underway.
2. Anfield is undergoing a £260 million capital injection just 1.3km away from the City Residence townhouse development. Involving the eventual expansion of the famous Anfield Football Stadium to 60,000 supporters, a new retail element, a £10 million hotel, a boulevard with restaurants, bars and the ‘Anfield Village’ town centre, a number of new jobs will be generated alongside a demand for more residential housing in the local vicinity.
3. Liverpool Waters is being established by the same developer that brought BBC MediaCityUK and the Trafford Centre to Manchester. Peel Holdings are investing a huge £5.5 billion to create ‘Liverpool Waters’ on Liverpool’s waterfront which is the biggest regeneration scheme to grace the UK since the 2012 Olympics. This project will completely transform the docklands in Liverpool bringing Grade A commercial spaces, retail, residential apartments and leisure facilities to ultimately increase the demand for homes in the area.
City Residence benefits from being conveniently located in the middle of these three key regeneration projects providing a fantastic investment opportunity for buy to let investors looking to make high rental income and maximum capital growth.
*Mortgages Available Subject to Lending Criteria own Circumstances