Displaying items by tag: City Residence
City Residence is in the heart of the new regeneration zone of Liverpool Central North. Located less than 3 minutes from the commercial & business centres in Liverpool and minutes to Sandhills train station which links to the underground and bus routes.
The report outlines the work that has been carried out since November and has proved to be progressing speedily.
Construction is within schedule and the developer has not advised of any changes to the completion date.
City Residence Drone Footage – February 2018
City Residence – Construction Updates
City Residence – Construction Update May 2017
All of the four bed houses on Stanley Road are now to first lift brickwork, with first lift scaffold erected on all of these houses. Joiners are onsite and installing joists to hold the floor on the first floor level on half of the houses, with the other half to follow shortly.
The three bed houses on Lemon Street side of the site are now also to first lift brickwork, with first lift scaffold erected on all of these houses and joiners scheduled to install joists next week.
The three bed houses on the Great Mersey Street side of the site have slabs in place, with brickwork to damp course level scheduled to commence next week.
City Residence – Construction Update April 2017
All civil engineering infrastructure is now completely installed, including drainage, ancillary services and the new road has had the first layer of tarmac.
All houses have had a 'block and beam' foundation installed and brickwork to damp course level. The next stage will be for brickwork to be constructed and the structure of the houses will become defined shortly.
City Residence – Construction Update March 2017
The main areas of progress in the build of City Residence in the last month includes all plots being up to slab level, and main drainage for waste and surface water is also now also installed.
Infrastructure works are currently being carried out to the new road that will link the site to Lemon Street and Great Mersey Street, with a view to base coating the road in the very near future.
The development on site is running according to plan, and on target for completion as expected in Q4 of 2017.
City Residence – Construction Update Feb 2017
Following the plot clearance in November, the construction team have been working hard (including on Boxing Day) to dig down to foundation levels of all houses.
Since the short Christmas & New Year break, we are delighted with the speed of progress, and all houses have had piling completed, foundations installed and some houses have even got the first course of brickwork now in place.
Therefore, the build is currently running to schedule.Regular updates will be sent out at each stage of construction from foundations through to completion of the building. If you need any further information in the mean time, please feel free to call us at the following offices:
City Residence – Liverpool Central North - Prices from £129,950
Completed and Tenanted: City Residence – Liverpool Central North
City Residence is a unique residential project comprised of stunning 3 and 4-bedroom townhouses in a gated development community at the heart of Liverpool. The townhouses are designed with modern, Scandinavian influences and come with fully fitted kitchens, all white goods, superior wooden flooring throughout both living areas and bathroom areas, plus large private gardens. Secure parking spaces are also available on site.
Priced below market value from just £129,995, these beautiful townhouses are equivalent to the cost of a 2-bedroom apartment in the city centre. They display exceptional value for money and also boast a 7% NET rental return assured in an outstanding location for buy to let property. Situated between three major regeneration zones and part of the Liverpool Central North regeneration plan, over £5.5 billion in investment is taking place just outside the doors of these townhouse properties which are also within a short distance from the commercial district and train stations.
This project is now completed and fully tenanted, with construction progressing on time and on budget as expected from any Capital Developments project. The previous brownfield site has been completely transformed into a major residential landmark which became 100% rented out in record time. Recently winning the award for the ‘Best Small New Home Development’ at the North West Property Awards 2018, City Residence is a significant success story proven to design, build and deliver a high quality of technical construction.
- Below Market Value Properties
- 7% Assured Net Rental Income
- Buy to Let Mortgages Available*
- £5.5bn Regeneration Area
- 3 Minutes from City Centre
- Discounted Prices from £129,950 (Market Price £149,995)
A Hotspot for Regeneration in Liverpool
Liverpool is currently undergoing a major transformation with a huge amount of private investment being injected into the local economy. Over the last five years, there has been a significant amount of capital investment in the city centre specifically, such as the £960 million Liverpool One shopping centre which has spurred additional regeneration throughout the rest of the city.
Land is now limited in the centre and the council has responded by creating a new housing area called Liverpool Central North where City Residence is aptly located. This hotspot zone is surrounded by numerous regeneration projects helping to shape Liverpool’s growth in the residential sector.
1. Project Jennifer is a £150 million new regeneration scheme primarily made up of an 80,000 square foot district centre and the largest Liverpool supermarket for the north city centre which is only 300 meters away from City Residence. Many aspects of this project are complete with private funding still ongoing. The new £15 million school recently completed along with the ‘Greatie’ indoor and outdoor market. A large retail park is also underway.
2. Anfield is undergoing a £260 million capital injection just 1.3km away from the City Residence townhouse development. Involving the eventual expansion of the famous Anfield Football Stadium to 60,000 supporters, a new retail element, a £10 million hotel, a boulevard with restaurants, bars and the ‘Anfield Village’ town centre, a number of new jobs will be generated alongside a demand for more residential housing in the local vicinity.
3. Liverpool Waters is being established by the same developer that brought BBC MediaCityUK and the Trafford Centre to Manchester. Peel Holdings are investing a huge £5.5 billion to create ‘Liverpool Waters’ on Liverpool’s waterfront which is the biggest regeneration scheme to grace the UK since the 2012 Olympics. This project will completely transform the docklands in Liverpool bringing Grade A commercial spaces, retail, residential apartments and leisure facilities to ultimately increase the demand for homes in the area.
City Residence benefits from being conveniently located in the middle of these three key regeneration projects providing a fantastic investment opportunity for buy to let investors looking to make high rental income and maximum capital growth.
*Mortgages Available Subject to Lending Criteria own Circumstances