Capital Developments offer clients who invest with us a wide range of services, all with the key aim of making the process of acquiring one of our properties as simple and hassle-free as possible.
This includes the following areas:
At Capital Developments we aim to make the management of our properties as simple as possible for the investor, once they are completed. We have found that for many international landlords in particular, the issue of long-term management in particular can be off-putting.
Capital Developments solves this issue by appointing an experienced rental management team who have years of knowledge to take care of our investors properties, once completed. Our in-house team liaises with our property management professionals to ensure that our investors' properties are let out and managed successfully.
Capital Developments will ensure that our clients' investments achieve what we consider to be very competitive rental returns in a stress-free manner.
Capital Developments has the experience and contacts to ensure that our investor clients are given the most professional mortgage advice possible, where relevant and required. Many of our properties are mortgageable (subject to status) and we offer our clients the option of having a fully-qualified mortgage broker to assess their needs before their property completes.
Capital Developments is part of the Capital group of companies based in Liverpool. Offering both strong knowledge and experience across all aspects of property investment, finance, development and management the group was formed by Gary Quillan, Mark Roberts and Paul Dalton whom between them have many years’ experience across all the operational sectors of the group companies.
The finance arm of the group companies was established in 2005 as a bridging finance company. Now known as Capital Bridging Finance Solutions the finance arm of the group has grown into a company with a multi-million-pound loan book predominantly providing finance for the development of commercial and residential properties throughout the UK.
Capital Developments is the property development arm of the group and is responsible for the construction and management of a commercial and residential property portfolio throughout the UK and has to date released over 650 new homes and commercial units into high-demand local communities throughout the Northwest of England.
Capital Developments has a current pipeline of carefully selected developments throughout the UK at various stages of planning and design and awaiting development funding all due to be released to the sales market over the coming year. Once completed these projects will have placed the total number of new homes released to local communities at over 1100 with a combined portfolio value of over £70m.
Current Sites include the following:
- L1 Studios, Liverpool City Centre (L1): 52 student studio apartments are just a minute walk from Liverpool One, a £960 million retail development constructed by the Duke of Westminster. The development is currently onsite and will complete towards the end of 2018.
- One Islington Plaza, Liverpool City Centre (L3): 317 studio and en suite apartments located in the immediate vicinity of the University of Liverpool as well as Liverpool Hope University. Construction is well underway, and completion is scheduled for the end of 2018.
- City Residence, Liverpool North City Centre Regeneration Zone: A two-phase development; Phase 1 is now completed and consists of 30 houses and Phase 2 launching 78 luxury apartments is due onsite by Q4 2018.
- Crosby Gardens, North Liverpool: A striking residential development of 41 apartments at the core of one of Liverpool’s most affluent suburbs. Just minutes from the beautiful waterfront, a selection of deluxe apartments will stir up high demand from working professionals in the city centre seeking enjoyment from a relaxing, coastal residence with a whole host of urban amenities.
- Sky Gardens, North Liverpool: Situated in an area named as one of the top 10 places to live in the North West by the Sunday Times. This is a building of 43 apartments with a fabulous roof terrace which will be a unique, luxury facility in the area offering stunning views of the city and waterfront.